“People lighting fireworks on their head would be dangerous . . <pause> . . and that would be weird.” — Young Extroverted One 7/4/2007
by Sam Davidson (Wednesday, July 4, 2007)
- The birth of Geraldo Rivera
- The death of the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th US presidents
- Filipino-American Friendship Day (Today is also Independence Day for the Philippines)
- The beginning of Alice in Wonderland
- The abolition of slavery in New York
- The formation of Providence, Rhode Island
If you want to celebrate today, make sure you do so wisely. Make today memorable as you enjoy your time off.
And now for something completely different:
Nothin’ says America like a blond woman with a shotgun in the front yard and an Amercan flag!